Re: [JDEV] Well-formed XML.

I haven't actually written an application using Expat but have looked into it.
It works differently than the Java parsers I am familiar with. You have to
feed Expat chunks of data to parse. The parse function takes a boolean
parameter called isFinal that you set to true when you pass the final chunk of
the document. I think that's exactly what we need. It's actually a lot more
intuitive (from my point of view) than the SAX interfaces I have been using in
Java.

I'm looking foward to the status update tonight. I'd love to offer help in
whatever area needs it. See you then.

Jason.