[JDEV] More progress...

In the current source tree I have Jabberbox rewritten using Expat as the
XML parsing engine and using the new document-style protocol.

I was planning on completing the Jabber transport by now, but the Flu
that's been going around(again!) hit me hard this week.  I'm just
recovering and have started ripping into the Jabber transport sources.  By
this weekend I should have it put back together.

Over the next week or two the codebase should reach a point where it can
be built upon, transports, modules, and clients.  I also have a whole
batch of changes for the web site.

Stay tuned for more!

Jer