Re: [JDEV] CVS Question..

Since I setup the CVS repository, I will try to answer your questions.

1. I don't believe you can. You can check in the CVS documentation for a
more concrete answer, but all my experiences tells me no.

2. I believe a -ko & -kb would be necessary. -ko prevents expansion of
keywords (RCS tags) and -kb marks the file as binary. You should only need
to do this when initially adding the file, as far as I can remember.

3. You need to manually add directories and files. When you run cvs
update, CVS will inform you of an unknown file by putting a question mark
in front of it.

Hope that helps.

Nicholas Kirsch
nkirsch@olaf.nick.org