RE: [JDEV] move to glib before the code gets complicated?

	While glib is a nice library, I'm unsure of what it would gain us.  One of
the cons of this would be requiring another library for compile, while I,
for one, at least for the CORE files, would like to see it stick with strait
ANSI as much as it can.  Now, if we steal some source out of it, (I'm
assuming it's GPL), I have no problem with that.  Even if some clients where
written with it, good for them, but the core jabberbox andjabber transport?
Let's keep that as universal as possible is my opinion..

	Others?

--
Thomas Charron
United Parcel Service