RE: [JDEV] Hello...

	I was thinking about the below, and we have only one small problem.  NOT
all users will be able to message to/from ICQ.  They will need to actually
have an AOL/ICQ account, which will somehow need to be registered with the
transport that will serve as the gateway.

	We're also going to need to deal with privacy concerns.  I don't think
anyone wants their passwords sent clear text to the transport.  Just some
things that bubbled up from the great beyond..

--
Thomas Charron
United Parcel Service