Re: [JDEV] XML:Parser for Tcl complete!!! I'm starting to code zABBER...

I've put it at http://waster.8m.com/xmlparser/
Yes, I'm writing it.

<note>
    8m.com seems to have a problem with their server now, I can't
connect although it finds host, I think it'll be fixed until tomorrow ;(
</note>

<message to="jeremie">
    If you like to get it with ICQ now, my ICQ UIN is 27216346
</message>