[JDEV] zABBER snapshot - 12.04.1999

I've uploaded zABBER snapshot (12.04.1999) to my homepage.
Get it at http://waster.8m.com/zabber/

Supports
+All server2client messages (protocol 19990324) supported
-In the status message, it doesn't even control for <icon> tag, and it supports <say type="away">
-When getting a message, it doesn't control <priority> tag.
-It doesn't control for <ext> tags in messages (I don't think it has to do it now)
-It doesn't connect to anywhere now, but I put a debug window that you can send _raw_ messages
 as you're server, but don't worry, connect code is just 3 lines, not more.

-------
Didn't update the screenshots yet, I'll do it sooner.