[JDEV] Reasons for testing perl transport..

	Anyway, just to letcha know, I actually have a quickie transport using the
perl transport as a base that will be able to send out AlphaNumeric pages to
Mobilecomm pagers via their web page.  Basically, a client will be able to
send a message like this:

<message>
	<to>167289@mcomtransport</to>
	<subject>Heya Jerk</subject>
	<say>Why didn't you call me last night?  Don't bother</say>
	<ext><confirmation>yes</confirmation></ext>
</message>

	And it'll page pager ## 167289, and their little pager window will show:

Heya Jerk:
Why didn't you call me
last night?  Don't bother

	I'm actually looking to use this one at work, but I figured I could toss it
back into the project for others to use..

	I may end up making a generic paging transport that can handle multiple
providers, and have it specify the provider in the ext tag..

--
Thomas Charron
United Parcel Service