Re: [JDEV] XML::Parser Part II

> 	Wow, not only is it based on expat, but TAKE a look at THIS
> functionality!!:
>
> $p2 = new XML::Parser(Handlers => {Start => \&handle_start,
>                                      End   => \&handle_end,
>                                      Char  => \&handle_char});
> $p2->parse($socket);
>
> 	Set up your handlers, open the socket, and let the sucker run, passing the
> open socket to the parser!!

Yup, pretty awesome, eh?

I'm using it on jabber.org for some of the back-end perl scripts.  Someday
here I was going to flesh out a Net::Jabber module to make using Jabber as
a client from a perl script insanely easy, just haven't gotten there yet.

Also, a Net::JabberBox module would allow a perl script to become a
transport quite easily...

If I only had more time :)

Jer