Re: [JDEV] Questions...Questions... Questions...

> enough or first we should delete all the users in the group?

Just deleting the group would be adequate.

> 2) Then, will the server send messages to user or will think that
> the user is offline, and store messages? ;)

The server is aware of all of the connections, and will deliver it to your
connection(s) based on the highest known priority, so if you go offline
with a high priority or don't change your priority, it will still deliver
to you.  Of course, you also don't need to ever send your status, but you
can still send/recieve messages.

Some of this lower-level logic might not be quite right in the current
codebase, it needs some further testing...

Jer