[JDEV] documentation

Hey!! I have never worked in a project like this before, but I've kept up
a lot with the discussion. I'm not a programmer, but I sure would like to
help with the documentation - I *DO* know how to write. :) So... Jeremy,
if you need someone to head up the documentation department, someone to
play with the web site, make README's or what have you (hey, I can mop
floors too!) lemme know... Oh, and in my Running Linux book, they cover
how to make manpages, so maybe I can play with that too (I'm sure a lot of
you devel guys know how to do that though..). So.. here I am! ;)

Eliot Landrum
elandrum@bigfoot.com