RE: [JDEV] c / c++?

	My vote would be for something that will at LEAST compile under g++.
Anything that will compile under it will pretty much be able to compile
under any other platform.  It'd do the same for the WIn32 client, but I
really don't have that sorta time, and I've never developed windows apps
under anything BUT Visual C++/Basic, beside's perl scripts..

--
Thomas Charron
United Parcel Service