RE: [JDEV] c / c++?

	I COULD be wrong, but I BELIEVE that you can link C++ to C by using
directives stating to the C++ compiler to produce C type namespace instead..
What I had to do in order to call the C functions from C++ is to use extern
"C" { #include "common.h" }, and I'd image that there is something simular..
Myself, I LOVE C++..\

--
Thomas Charron
United Parcel Service