Re: [JDEV] c / c++?

Traditionally C compilers have trouble linking with C++ libraries. This is
because C++ allows for function overloading (ie. having foo (void) & foo
(int) ) and therefore mangles the symbol table.

Not that there isn't a way around it, but have you looked into any ANSI C
cryptography libraries.. I've played around with a couple that are good.
Let me look them up and direct you to their sites.

Nick