Re: [JDEV] c / c++?

Yeah, I was actually looking at the pages last night...it seems like a
strong contender....I grabbed the PS docs so I can print them out later...

The fact that it has asm optimized guts for several architectures is key,
too....all of the literature I've seen on this mentions the importance of
asm optimization of your core bigint routines, as they play such an
integral part...

Corbett J. Klempay			         Quote of the Week:
http://www.acm.jhu.edu/~cklempay       "A commune is where people join
					together to share their lack of
					wealth."