Re: [JDEV] STATUS

Could you please send me transcripts of the errors you are receiving?

I haven't had a problem, but then, I also have the pthreads library and
other things which the configure requires.

What are the feelings on that? It will be easy to make it either way,
/local/jabber or just /local ... Let me know..

Been a bit busy lately, finishing school and a bunch of job interviews..
Hopefully when it all clears up I will have more time.. :)

Nick