[JDEV] license

I haven't heard back from Peter Gutmann at all, but I think we cannot put
it out under GPL...this is ripped from the header of one of the bigint
code files:

 * The licence and distribution terms for any publically available version
or
 * derivative of this code cannot be changed.  i.e. this code cannot
simply be
 * copied and put under another distribution licence
 * [including the GNU Public Licence.]

So what does this mean for us?  I mean, do we avoid using this if we
cannot put it out under GPL?  Or do we use it and put it out under its
license? (as in how important is it that we release under GPL)

Corbett J. Klempay			         Quote of the Week:
http://www.acm.jhu.edu/~cklempay       "A commune is where people join
					together to share their lack of
					wealth."