[JDEV] JabberBox => xrouter

I'd like to know what everyone thinks about renaming JabberBox to
"xrouter"?

For those that don't know exactly what JabberBox does, it's a simple XML
based routing function that transfers chunks of XML data from one
connection to another, and is at the heart of Jabber's networking.

It seems that the purpose JabberBox serves for Jabber is of value to other
projects and outside of Jabber.  It wouldn't be to difficult to generalize
it so that it can be used seperately from Jabber. The only visible changes
would be the renaming, all the functionality is the same.  Beyond that,
xrouter would probably grow into it's own mini-distribution with a usage
guide, man page, and installation process.

Since it also is the main storage node for configuration data for
transports, it could easily grow in the future to become a simple
system-wide XML based "registry" for apps that use it, expanding the
current one-way config data passing into a two-way storage process.  But
that's not critical for Jabber and can be left for the future as the need
presents itself.

If nobody is opposed to this I'd like to get things renamed before 0.6.

Jer