Re: [JDEV] JabberBox => xrouter

I think it's a good idea...'xrouter' is a much more intuitive name, given
what the program actually does.  JabberBox might sound cooler, but I think
xrouter is the smarter choice :)  Good idea!

Corbett J. Klempay			         Quote of the Week:
http://www.acm.jhu.edu/~cklempay       "A commune is where people join
					together to share their lack of
					wealth."