RE: [JDEV] Zabber..

	I'd check it in now.  It can't hurt, and THIS way, if you get to a point
whereyou need to scrap something, you can revert to where you want to.
That's the wonders of CVS..  ;-P  You can actually look at the changes
version to version of a given file.  You can also 'backout' changes..

--
Thomas Charron
United Parcel Service