[JDEV] STATUS

==> DR0.6 (Weekend of May 1)

Outstanding issues before release:

-> Update release docs, READMEs, configuring, using, etc
	Progress is being made, slowly, but I'll find an hour or two
	somewhere and finish this up.

-> Manpages
	Have some excellent stubs contributed,
	need to edit them and commit them yet.

-> CLI Client update, messages, roster, status, etc...
	I'm also working on this, logging in and messages work, status
	will come for sure, not sure I'll get rosters working by the 1st.

-> ./configure; make; make install for the works
	Coming along nicely, install to /usr/local/jabber

-> mod_basic working?
	Needs some more work and testing yet, this weekend

-> Win32 client?
	Thomas is working on this, yum!

-> Testing, testing, testing!
	As always!

==> DR0.7 (May)

-> Full Manpages and Docs
-> Client Lib spec/base
-> Sample transport structure/code
-> mod_mysql?
-> Querying
-> Perl modules(structure)?
-> AIM prototype transport?

==> DR0.8 (Juneish)

-> Threading?
-> ICQ/AIM/etc transports
-> Full CLI architecture

==> Future

-> Threads, pools, IO revamp
-> File, URL, media transfers, streaming