[JDEV] Good XML article..

	I thought some people would find this funny..  I was just flipping thru May
11th's Intelligent Enterprise (You've probrably never heard of it unless you
buy lotsa stuff for a large company..).  Fringe benny of working for a large
company..  Free magazines.. ;-P

	Anyway, this months was dedicated to XML is business to business
E-Commerce.  One artcle was showing an example of using XML and a DTD for
plays, showing how you can encode the entire play in XML, and different
tools you could then develope/use with this type od embeded data.  The LAST
paragraph has this:

---
What sort of applications could you build to take
advantage oúthe XML encoding? Here are some exam-
ples that demonstrate how XML can let you use the same
data to serve different customers:

+ A formatting application could print the play as a
script for use by performers. A slightly different formatter
print the play for easy reading in book Format.

+ A program that incorporates voice synthesis could read
various parts of the play so that performers could rehearse
their parts without the need for other human players.

+ The holodeck of the Starship Enterprise could per-
form the entire play using artificially constructed, three-
dimensional characters.

I know which application I'd like to write.
---

	I like the last one..  Looks like someone will need to take up a new
transport..  Anyone know the LCARS operating system? ;-P