RE: [JDEV] Peter Gutmann's response

	Like I said before, we can distribute both in the same package. Anything in
the cryptolib would be one licence, everything else another.  We'd need some
sort of option to NOT use cryptolib to allow people who agree with the GPL
but not his not to use it..  (Ok, it'd be silly, and I'd LOVE to see the
reasoning for it, but it should be taken into consideration.  Who knows,
maybee RMS would want to reject using it for ego reasons..<shrug>)