[JDEV] After a much beaten Jabber transport, I have this to report, sir..

	Well, I actually spent the last hour trying to beak jabber.transport, and
of all of the beatings it took, this one is the only one that really made it
break.  Lemme go thru what I did t try to break it.. (Rather simple ones,
but I was bored, and wanted to smash some perl..)
---
Connect to 5222
Drop Connect
Repeat untill Tom's bored of this test (Cntrl-C) (10,000+ times)
---
Report:
Worked well..  the transport had a hard time keeping up with getting rid of
the dropped connection, but this WAS on a P133 with only 32 megs ram..  ;-P

---
Connect to 5222
Send an XML start and a <jabber>, then rudely disconnect.
Repeate untill Tom's Bored..
---
Report:
Eck:  Anywhere from 9-22 connections, jabber.transport promptly craps out
with

lib "new_data_from=10.94.32.99"
read "Broken pipe"
main "Exiting Jabber Transport"
lib "EXITING, sockets closed"

Needless to say, this way LONG before Tom was bored..  ;-P
Ok, so it's not a crap out, it's more a casual pee on the leg..  ;-P
Now, I can see where in io.c it calls it quits, but why does it handle a
prompt disconnect well, but a disconnect after saying hello not to well..
The most interesting part is if I have it pause for a fraction of a second
between disconnects, it stays up fine..