Re: [JDEV] [Client Lib 1.0]

--- Jeremie wrote:

> The other thing is, I REALLY want to be notified immediately in my shell
> when a message arrives, just like the standard "write" or "talk", and the
> ONLY way this can happen is via a background daemon.  So even though some
> might not want this, the functionaly will need to be there anyway :)

I realize now that there are two cases.

  1. There's an actual user at the keyboard.
  2. It's all run from a script.

I guess I've been talking about the latter (and you the first?). Anyway,
what you wrote above, is difficult to script. In any case, let's just
leave it up to the coder. We'll probably end up covering both scenarios
anyway.

- Tue Wennerberg