Re: [JDEV] Protocol bits and discussion

Hi all,
I've been kinda following the list since the annoucement on slashdot, but
kept to myself until now since there's not much I can offer on the
programming side. Unfortunately. :(
However things seem to be coming along nicely, and it might be time to
volunteer my meager skills. Thus, I could help on any English -> French
translation needed (documentation...), web and graphic design.
I also have a few questions :
- is somebody working on a Yahoo! Messenger transport ?
- Is there any plan to make Jabber "skinable" (a la ICQ Plus for ex) ?

O.