[JDEV] Gearing up again

Wow, it's sure been quiet lately :)

That's partly my fault, the first part of the summer here has kept me on
my toes with normal life "stuff", and at the same time I've been busy
building a new dedicated server for Jabber.org and installing all the
tools for it.

Where are we at?  Excellent question... Jabber is basically a functional
and usable system now, and I have prototype transports for ICQ(working)
and AIM(almost working).  Consider this analogy: your building a car from
scratch and now you have frame, engine, transmission, and tires on so you
can drive it around, but it needs the body and interior yet.

Within a week or two here I'll be moving jabber.org to the new dedicated
server, finally, and be able to offer a whole host of new tools and more
access for developers.  I'll post more details as the time gets closer.

So hold in there everyone, great things are on their way!

Jer

(time to go catch up on some old emails now)