Re: [JDEV] Jabber 0.6 and the oh so quiet mailing list...

> (ears picking up) CVS?  i've also been a lurker for some time, but i
> have been keeping up with the mailing list -- i simply didn't have the C
> experience to dive in to the code.  my summer job at vmware has me
> coding kernel modules now (talk about baptism by fire :>) and so what's
> the CVS server/login?  i'd love to check out the current source tree, if
> that's possible..

Awesome, I've got vmware running in the background right now, very amazing
piece of software!

You can snag a copy from CVS via:

export CVSROOT=:pserver:anoncvs@jabber.org:/cvs
cvs login
Password: anoncvs
cvs co jabber
(the layout of the repository will be restructured on the new server,
broken up a bit more into different modules)

Let me know if you have any questions/problems, and feel free to jump in!

Jer