RE: [JDEV] weird new authentication/roster idea

	I've been working with LDAP for years. I'll be glad to help. I've been
watching Jabber for a while, waiting mostly for a more complete
implementation. As you point out, Jeremie, that's fast coming along, and I'm
glad to see it. Especially good timing, too, as ICQ is toast (say hello to
AIM++).

Patrick