Re: [JDEV] AOL+, ISP usage, etc..

Hey all, everyone so often I pop in here when I hear something about
AOL.  I work on the libfaim AIM library, and have heard the same rumors
about AOL slowly removing ICQ.  Anyway, to the person that is going to
work on the transport, I'd be glad to help if you need it.  I originally
was going to write a transport using libfaim, but discovered I would
have to rewrite how it handles the array of connections.  I may do this
when I have more time, but work doesn't let up =)  Either way I know a
lot about the actual OSCAR protocol and a lot about the TOC protocol
(bad, evil, no ;-) ).

--Thomas Muldowney