Re: [JDEV] AOL+, ISP usage, etc..

Adam is the official maintainer of the library, but he's a lazy bum of
late ;-)  (You can tell him I said that).  Anyway, I'll start
working/checking that stuff out this weekend and see what is up.  I
really want to see the AIM transport come to life.  I'll send some  more
mail to the list once I figure out what is going on.

--Thomas