RE: [JDEV] JabberBeans?

> There were a couple of people that emailed me a month or two ago saying
> that they would be away during the summer for a few months, I'm not sure
> but I think Michael might have been one of them... Hopefully he's still
> around and will show up soon.

	I found him! There was no need for me to panic, I guess!   :)

	Michael gave me a little more information on where he was taking the API; I
forwarded it to JDEV for anyone else who was interested. There's good news
for anyone who wants to work on a Java client: that's what I'm doing, and
Jabberbeans *will* be able to handle it, because that's what I want to use.
:)

> I know there's a few individuals out there either wanting to work on Java
> stuff or already playing around with it, maybe someone can jump in here
> and help out?  Someday I'm going to have to start playing with Java :)
>
> Jer

Patrick