[JDEV] Re: Jabber Client Module..

<Resent to the list>

  Actually, the one I sent you is broken..  Usually that happens when you send the wrong file..  ;-P

  Anyway, here's how I look at how the perl modules should be organized..

  Net::JabberClient - Jabber client module used to connect to transports..

  Net::JabberClient::Session - Jabber session module.  This is be used on TOP of Net::JabberClient.  This way, multiclients are VERY easy to write..  Just make a new Session from the JabberClient object.

  Net::JabberTransport - Same as JabberClient, but for transports..

  Here's a good question that I didn't think of before writing the above..  Can you actually have a MultiTransport?

---
Thomas Charron