From: Thomas D. Charron [mailto:tcharron@my-deja.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 20, 1999 10:41 AM
To: jdev@jabber.org
Subject: Re: [JDEV] artwork/UI

  I DO like the Logo statement, but I think we need to have a working system
that can be used for a minumal depoyment before a logo..

  I would also support the idea of a way to store icons on server, and allow
them to be transfered between clients..  Aka, when I'm in a browser client,
I have the SAME icons, but that capability is a bit of a ways away..
---
Thomas Charron