Re: [JDEV] artwork/UI

I think that we (actually you jabber developers) should attempt to decide
on a standard icon (logo, whatever).  I am currently attempting to write a
client and it would be really helpful if there was a logo that I could
start with.

For those of you interested, I am attempting to write a KDE client.  But
those of you who know me also know that I have been trying to write
one for about a year now.  If anybody else is trying to write a KDE
client keep writing, chances are I will get frustrated by thursday and
find something else to do with my computer.