Re: [JDEV] Quick note...

  As another note, I can serve as the lead for the Win32 project..

  I would also like to suggest, if at all possible that CVS access be linked to the MySQL tables, and directories be assigned a 'security group' for checkins, and the CVS User ID's/Passwords could be driven off of the same access tables as the web page is.  I don't believe that cvs HAS that access currently, but an hourly cron job could export the data to the cvs passwd file, could it not?

---
Thomas Charron