[JDEV] Quick note...

Just wanted to drop a quick note and let everyone know what's happening on
this side of things...

The new server is finally stable and ready for use!  This weekend I'll be
moving CVS to it(read: cvs access will be disabled) and this list and the
site should be moving over early next week.

After I get all of these server related issues out of the way it will be
back to business here.  The first matter at hand is a new "team" model.
I'll post some more details over the weekend, but simply it's a reworking
of the development tools and model so that it's easier to understand and
focus on particular areas, core team, web team, perl team, etc...

I'll be catching up on some email from this week as soon as I can get to a
decent client.

Thanks!

Jer