Re: [JDEV] Fwd: [BUGTRAQ] First reflections on security of MSNMessenger

As long as there are people actively sniffing the packets, and the
transport mimics those packets to the byte, the servers can't know the
difference.  The biggest problem for them is that they have to maintain
backwards compatibility.  GnomeICU uses the same protocol as ICQ99a.  That
means GnomeICU will work fine until/unless they drop support for ICQ99a -
not going to happen for a while.  I've never used AIM, but the same should
be true.

Later,

Jeremy Wise

| Jeremy Wise                       Make every effort to enter   |
| jwise@pathwaynet.com              through the narrow door,     |
| ICQ #4664755                      because many, I tell you,    |
| http://www.pathwaynet.com/~jwise  will try to enter and will   |
| http://gnomeicu.gdev.net/         not be able to. (Luke 13:24) |