Re: [JDEV] Microsoft Instant Messaging announcements

  I agree that it's a good thing, and it will be even better for jabber now that they have publically released a cross-network client, which will start people believing in a more universal IM system..

  Unfortionatly, I think their client sucks BIG eggs..

---
Thomas Charron