Re: [JDEV] Many Messaging protocol. (security)

To answer your(and others) concerns about security and Jabber:

Because security and encryption are very important to many people, I'm
planning on creating a special team just do discuss these issues and come
up with either add in modules for Jabber, reccomendations for
clients(including libraries, etc), or any protocol extensions/etc that
might be needed to enhance security via Jabber or create secure messaging
between Jabber users.

Give me till early next week to get jabber.org moved and the mailing lists
set up for this team, and then we can bring up some of these issues again
and discuss them in depth.

Jer