Re: [JDEV] timestamp/date (was: More protocol issues...)

>   I'd say that this can be added sometime next week, after Jer get's the
> new server up and everything moved over..

Yes, let's take a look at this sometime in the near future when I can
actually have time to sit down and code with the idea and play a little.

Also, on the date format issue, I would think using the same format as
HTTP would be advisable and understandable by all.

Jer