Re: [JDEV] Writings from the Journal of TCharron

> -- The Win32 project --

<stir>
Why is there a need for a special win32 client? A properly written
tcl/tk client will run under Unix, MacOS and Win32 without any
change! (And yes, I can back this statement up)
</stir>
(Not that I would want to muddy the waters with such nasty arguments as
favourite program language. Heaven forfend!)

>   I believe it was Lindsay Marshall who pointed out the following:

No, it was Jeremie.

I shall be unwired and silent for the next two weeks in a tent on a
hill somewhere in England

L.
--
http://catless.ncl.ac.uk/Lindsay