Re: [JDEV] Writings from the Journal of TCharron

> I shall be unwired and silent for the next two weeks in a tent on a
> hill somewhere in England

What?  No wireless connection?  Bah humbug! *grin*

Seriously, I wish I was in a tent somewhere, wait, I take that back, the
heat index is currently at 115 here(near 100% humidity, nasty) so anything
outdoors is bad :)

Thanks for the input on these internationalization (i18n) issues, it's
good they are coming up sooner rather than later!

Jer