Re: [JDEV] Large Jabber Messages

I was reading the old JDEV messages and found that message. I think using
HTTP will only give us file-transfers. Maybe we can use a forwarding server?

- Client A will connect to forwarder and send the line "CREATE"
- Forwarder will send Client A a line containing a key: "ggvsHfajsgs"
- Client A will send the address of the forwarder and the key to Client B.
- Client B will connect to forwarder, and send the key in a line.
- Forwarder will send Client A an empty line meaning that Client B connected.
- When Client A gets the empty line (after key),  it will understand that Client B
  connected.
- Now everything a client sends will be forwarded to the other one without modifiying.
- When one of the clients disconnect, the forwarder will simply disconnect the other
  client.

- Note that everything that will happen between client/forwarder (not client/forwarder/2.client)
  is a line.

Just a thought.
            Kerem 'Waster_' HADIMLI