Re: [JDEV] Jabber 0.6 and the oh so quiet mailing list...

Jeremie wrote:
> It may be quiet on the list lately, but it's been busy in the background!
> The new server had a bad DIMM which took forever to determine(many
> corrupted files and reinstalls later...).  The ICQ transport in CVS is
> starting to shape up and work in a fairly usable way also... And I've
> figured out how to add a Jabber client into Mozilla, but it depends on the
> new networking library(necko/netwerk) landing in the next month.
>
> Jer

(ears picking up) CVS?  i've also been a lurker for some time, but i
have been keeping up with the mailing list -- i simply didn't have the C
experience to dive in to the code.  my summer job at vmware has me
coding kernel modules now (talk about baptism by fire :>) and so what's
the CVS server/login?  i'd love to check out the current source tree, if
that's possible..

chris

---
 .g$$g, c. chris erway         .g$$g, cce3@cornell.edu
 $$$$$$ cornell university     $$$$$$ class of 2002, a&s (undeclared)
 `S$$S' summer @ vmware        `S$$S' chris@vmware.com