[JDEV] Transport Name resolution..

  Guys, I have a quickie question about something I really haven't looked at quite yet..  How does jabber handle address <=> real world lookups?  Take these examples:

TwOlf@jabber.jabber.org
Admin@jabber.org
#slashdot@slashnet.jabber.org

    How will these address?  Here's what I'm gathering:

Namespace is per address, aka, Jabber.org means send it to etherx at jabber.org.  You can also append a transport at the top level, Aka: TwOlf@jabber.jabber.org would specifically route it to the transport named 'Jabber' at jabber.org.  Likewise with #slashdot@slashnet.jabber.org, except to the slashnet transport at jabber.org..  Now here's the doozie..  How does it determine this.  Here's my case:

    I have a domain, leagion.tiac.net.  My machine IS leagion.tiac.net, so my Jabber addy would be twolf@leagion.tiac.net.  How does jabber know NOT to route it to the leagion transport on tiac.net, but to the etherx at leagion.tiac.net.  Likewise, would twolf@jabber.leagion.tiac.net resolve corrently?

    I'm about to borrow some more in the source, but it occured to me as I was thinkin..

---
Thomas Charron