[JDEV] JabberBeans?

	Anyone know the status of JabberBean? I've been trying to contact Michael
T. Nygard @charter.net about it with no success as yet.

	I'm working with the library to the extent it is finished, and it is close
to finished. I would like to help, but if I'm going to complete it I should
talk to the designer first, or at least some people who've been through
it... there's no documentation of any kind to indicate where Michael was
heading.

	Anyone?

	Thanks,

Patrick