Re: [JDEV] Transport Name resolution..

>>   Speaking of which, how well will etherx talk to etherx currently?
>> Aka, if I have etherx and jabbertransport starting on bootup (Which I
>> do) can I start throwing stuff out to jer@jabber.org?  Haven't even
>> tried, but the capabilities there, just wasn't sure if it was fully
>> implemented..
>Yup, I've tested it and it works... I don't have a server running
>@jabber.org at the moment though.

  That'll be good..  I'll have to start running mine..  I'd also propose that we try to keep an etherx server running on jabber.org soon, and we can use it to actually start to bang on the server and clients a bit..  (Not to mention the coolie affect of simply being able to actually start chatting with each other publically with jabber.. ;-P)

  On a side note, as soon as I get my Visual C++ Disks back, I can finish up the Win32 client to be in working order, which will add to the ability to bang on the server some more..

---
Thomas Charron