Re: [JDEV] Protocol extension?

  I MAY be mistaken here, but I BELIEVE that the character set is passed along with the leading <XML> tag, defining the version and charset that the datastream will use.  The ability would be proccessed and left o the expat library...

  Jer, can you tell us if the XML tag is actually getting sent to expat?  I believe it IS passed to expat, so it should be able to handle all charsets that expat itself can handle..
---
Thomas Charron