[JDEV] Quick Update

I've been working on the new dedicated server for Jabber(for the
site/cvs/list/etc) and am [finally!] nearing a point where I can start
moving services over to it.

The first to go will be CVS.  Along with moving the CVS-managed code to
the new server, I'll be breaking it up on a per-project basis.  Each
project will have it's own workspace and users that have access to it.  I
will also be placing most of the web site into CVS and am building a
mechanism to host other CVS-based web sites automatically.  This will
allow the hosting of team/project sites under *.jabber.org easily.

This and the other mailing lists will be the next to move.  I have mailman
(http://www.list.org/) installed and the move should be pretty straight
forward, I'll post more info before I actually do the move.

I'm planning on having those done before this weekend, and then working on
jabber.org this weekend.  As I've mentioned before, I'm remodeling the
tools and structure around teams, and hope to have everything in place
this weekend to get back into the normal workflow and really focus on 0.7.

Back to the beat...

Jer